Thursday, 10 September 2015

ZSL London Zoo | Photo Diary ♡

Hey Guys,
 
If you have already read Tuesday's Post, you would have known this post was coming. I'm just going to get on with this post because it is a long one. I tried to take as many pictures as I could and I was super glad that the sun came out during the day because in the morning we were absolutely freezing and wishing we had worn warm clothing, but once we got into the city, we started regretting not bring sunglasses. I warn you, there are loads of pictures!























You'll thank me later. never! haha





FOUND DORY!!
 



'I'm Flawless!'


 And then my battery died ..
 
 
Hope that satisfied all the animal lovers!
 

Tip ♡
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This post definitely satisfied this animal lover, I love it! I must visit this zoo one day, thank you for sharing!

    Would you like to follow each other on google+? Just follow me and I will follow back :)
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/113590068590554591570/posts

    Grace xxx
    www.queenbeach.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading ♥
      Yeah sure!

      Delete
  2. awww such a cute animals! :D lovely pics :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photographs! Your first paragraph sums up the weather here perfectly haha :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the weather, don't get me started on it!
      Thanks for stopping by ♥

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely time at the zoo! Cute photos :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, I'd love to visit London Zoo one day!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You honestly should, its a great place!
      Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  6. Great pisc! It is a lovely place to visit!
    We could follow each other in Bloglovin, G+ and Instagram (mine is @travelera.es)
    Let me know to follow you!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ♥
      Yeah sure, I've already followed you on instagram, mine is trishnapatel6

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig