Friday, 18 September 2015

Uni OOTW | Uni Week ♡

Hey Guys,

As this little series of Uni Week comes to end, I thought I would share Uni Outfits Of The Week (OOTW)! I have tried to plan casual and comfy outfits but with a couple, I've tried to dress out of my comfort zone, I.e the first outfit!
I think I've done enough talking with all of this weeks posts, lets get on with this one ☺



Outfit 1 ↑

Polo/ Turtle Neck: New Look £14.99
Skirt: New Look £19.99
Boots: H&M £24.99
 
 



 
Outfit 2 ↑
Grey High- Low Jumper: New Look £19.99 (Last Season)
Ripped Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (Ripped Frankie Jeggings) £22.00
Boots: H&M £24.99
 
 



Outfit 3 ↑
Plait Shirt: New Look (Can't Remember The Price)
Ripped Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (Ripped Frankie Jeggings) £22.00
Boots: H&M £24.99
 
 

 
Outfit 4 ↑
Polka Dot Jumper: New Look £19.99
Peter Pan Collar Shirt: New Look £9.99
Coat: Forever 21 £45.00
Beanie Hat: Accessorize £12.00
Boots: H&M £24.99
 

 

Outfit 5 ↑
Knit Cropped Top: New Look £9.99
Harem Pants: Dorothy Perkins (Can't remember the price)
Jacket: H&M £20.00
Ballet Flats: New Look £7.99
 
(All Photo Credits go to Sunali Manjal)
 
A MASSIVE Thank You to Sunali for taking all the outfit pictures. Even though it started drizzling right from the get go!

I have finally, finally figured out how to add all my social media to the blog, phew! (I told you I'm the least technological person ever) so give them a little browse and cheeky follow if you wish too ☺
 
And that's a wrap for this entire Uni Week Series, I hope you all enjoyed reading them and good luck to anyone starting or returning to University ♥
 
Tip ♡
 


SHARE:

35 comments

  1. I love your style and the second outfit is my favourite! Just followed you on bloglovin :)

    Sarah | Moved to: What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much ♥
      Thanks, I'll follow you right back ☺

      Delete
  2. Love all of these beautiful outfits, but my absolute favorite is #1 that skirt with the whine colored sweater it's a win/win. Happy Friday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite too! Its seems like a Autumn outfit!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  3. awww this is cute
    you've definitely got SWAG for uni
    might need to hook up with you when I do uni shopping ;)
    xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I try! New Look have a pretty awesome autumn collection!
      Thanks for stopping by ♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely look <3!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 2nd outfit!

    xxo,
    Mafalda || http://bymafaldacosta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, its a very warm jumper :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumper in outfit two!! Such gorgeous outifts!
    Take care, XO

    Courtney
    http://www.courtselizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough, I'm wearing that today!
      Thanks ♥
      Take care too xx

      Delete
  8. Ooooh, I'm loving all your outfits! You look so comfy and cozy, and yet still so fancy and fashionable! Haha! Loving the first and second outfit especially <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was my aim! Those are my fave two too!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  9. you look great girl! good luck with your new experience and i love your outfit selection :)
    like my FB page if you want, it would mean a lot to me :)))
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09
    have a great day
    vale
    http://www.fashionneed09.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites - looks number 2 and 4 ♥


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number two seems to be very popular!
      Take care ♥

      Delete
  11. You have a excelente style!

    http://pinceiscomglitters.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely style you have, Trishna! I especially like the second outfit :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, thanks! That seems to be the most popular :)
    Thanks for reading ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow love all of these! The first outfit is my favourite, I really like the skirt especially!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You :) The Red turtle neck is good fall/autumn piece!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah I love every outfit!! Your style is amazing, you look gorgeous!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I love your style, especially the Forever 21 Blazer, it's gorgeous!!
    Fatima xx - Zoe and Tima

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style - all the outfits look great and you're as cute as a button :) xx

    www.thesurrealbuzz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig