Monday, 14 September 2015

Quick And Easy Natural Makeup Look | Uni Week ♡

 
Hey Guys,

Okay now that you've read that really long title, we can get on with the post ☺
This is perfect for those wanting a natural, quick look and pretty good for when you're running late, we've all had those late nights and super early lectures! And if the night before you're already worrying about those dark circles, girl, I've got you covered! I timed myself and it honestly takes no less than 10 minutes providing you're in that running late mode where you just want to get everything done.




You can do this in which ever order you wish to, but this is just the method I prefer ☺

1. First, I start off with the Natural Collection Concealer (£1.99) from Boots. I have always used this concealer and have tried others but this just does the perfect job for me! If I have any redness I would normally use green concealer to colour correct any redness but lets pretend we don't have enough time, so I just dot this on my acne scars and any blemishes. I then blend with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

2. The Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49) is brilliant for concealing under eye circles (I told you, I had you covered ☺). It lightens the under eye area and brightens you're over all appearance. I just dot this under the eyes or in a triangle shape and blend with the Eco Tools Airbrush Concealer Brush.

3. The Body Shop All In One BB Cream, I raved about this in a review post I wrote about it here: The Body Shop All In One BB Cream Review. This gives off a really natural appearance and does not look heavy on the skin. With this product, I apply three dots on each cheek, one on the chin, and four on the forehead and blend well with a brush. I just use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush again.

4. The Maybelline Lash Sensational (£7.99), this will really open up you're eyes and instantly make you look more awake. For a natural look, I apply one coat or I'll apply two or three coats depending on how much time I have.

5. The last step applying a lip product, hoorah! I mean applying a lip product is pretty self explanatory. If you want to apply lip gloss or lipstick, go for it but I went with a red tinted lip balm because the Carmex Moisture Plus Range (£4.49) includes natural looking shades. Quick Tip: If you're new to red lipsticks and unsure of whether to try them, it might be useful to buy a lip tint or tinted lip balm first to give you a sense of what you look like with a red lip.


See you for tomorrows post!

Tip ♡

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig