Tuesday, 8 September 2015

OOTD: London Zoo ♡

Hey Guys,

So last Sunday, me and my two best friends paid a visit to ZSL London Zoo. If you've read my 50 Facts About Me post you'll know that it is a tradition to visit the zoo every year. Our summer just doesn't feel complete without paying a visit. I have taken loads of photos of our day out, but I thought I'd save that for Thursday's post. It'll be more of a photo diary than a written post! Seen as since, this year I have a blog and a Fashion section on my blog, I would make most of the scenery and take an OOTD (outfit of the day). I'm still not super comfortable with posing but hey, we've all got to start somewhere!

 
 
I wanted to feel comfortable but look decent in a sense. So I went with that combination. OMG, I just realised that my entire outfit matches; white on black, black on white. This is a miracle, I never match my clothes! But I'm wearing Nude flats, oh well, it is my favourite colour! 

Outfit:
○ Top: River Island £12
○ Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (From the Eden Range) £20
○ Shoes: New Look (£7.99)
○ Bag: Peacocks (£12) (Featured in the What's In My Bag )
○ Jacket: H&M (£20)

A MASSIVE thanks you to my wonderful friends Sunali and Faiza for helping with the pictures ♥

See you on Thursday for a post about our day out! P.s it features a lot of animals!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig