I have yet to introduce the fashion section on my blog, so I thought what other way to do then write a post about what's in my bag! Well, I could've done an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD). But I haven't quite mastered the art of a 'blog post pose'. I'll get there one day ☺
|Bag: Peacocks (£12)|
From Left to Right:○ Purse: I absolutely love this purse my best friends got it for me as part of my birthday gift around two years ago, I think its from New Look and still going strong!
○ Natural Collection Concealer: From Boots, in case in need of a touch up.
○ Mirror: The polka dot rectangle is a handy little mirror that I brought from Boots!
○ Hair Bands: My hair is constantly annoying me and it can get quite windy, so its great keep these on me in case the wind suddenly attacks and instead of looking like a hair advert reject, I can tie it all up.
○ Headphones: I mean, a total must.
○ Chewing Gum: I mean its pretty self explanatory! I cannot leave the house without a packet of mint gum
○ Joly Ranchers: My god these sweets give me life, I keep them in my bag just in case I'm feeling a little bit peckish and I like to give them to anyone that's with me to help convert them to these American beauty's.
○ The Body Shop Mango Hand cream: My hands can get dry quickly, so after I wash my hands I always moisturise them!
○ Tic Tacs: You may have already gathered, I like sweets 🙈. And yes, I do still eat Tic Tacs.
○ Pocket Tissues: You've gotta have tissues on hand for anything and everything.
○ Hair clip: Like I said, my hair can get annoying so if its freshly washed I like to clip it whereas if its greasy it'll get tied up.
○ Sunglasses: I brought these from New Look this summer and I think they were only £4.99. And with the weird British summer, you really never know when the sun is going to come out!