Monday, 31 August 2015

Summer Favourites 2015 ♡

Hey Guys,

So its coming to the end of summer (not that we got much of a summer in Britain, mother nature has been chucking it down with rain recently) and I thought I'd share the items that I've practically put before everything else in my life because I love them that much. I should have written this post mid summer but I didn't feel as if I had a sufficient amount of favourites and who says they just have to be summer favourites, I'll definitely be using these well into autumn and winter.


 
 
 
Top Left to Top Right:
 
○ Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: Illuminating vitamin facial cleanser. I am going to write a full review on this face wash, so I'm not going to give much away about it in this post but two words: BLOODY INCREDIBLE!
 
○ The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist (£9.50): Before I apply my makeup and after I moisturise I always, always spritz this onto my face simply because it adds another layer of moisture and stops my skin from getting dry, hence stopping my BB Cream look cakey. Well that was a mouthful! I used to use Clinque's moisture surge face spray (£22.00) before I spotted this face mist, and I can say it is a brilliant dupe and for more than half the price.
 
○ La Roche-Posay Serozinc (£8.50): Oh my goodness, this skincare product is a staple in my evening skincare routine and I can safely say that since January 2015 I have ordered 4 bottles from the escentual website. If you're a reader of skincare and beauty blogs you must've already read 50 zillion reviews of this because it really is loved by many. I particularly like this because my t - zone can get quite oily especially in the summer and this is made for oily skin as well as acne prone skin and if you've read my Top Ten Skincare Tips then you know that I have a combination of both skin types; this is absolutely perfect for them. It also calms any redness on my face down. So if you suffer from any redness this could be of aid to you, however before purchasing try and google into the product to see if it is suitable to you're skin type 😌
 
○Revitale, Deeply Absorbant Nose Strips: I can't remember where I got these from, but black heads are the bane of my life, or should I say 'were' because frequently using these nose strips has significantly helped reduce them. 
 
 
Bottom Left to Right:
 
○ TREsemme Instant Fresh Dry Shampoo: Now, I've tried a lot of dry shampoo's but I can honestly say this is one of my favourites, simply because it really does refresh the hair, even the oiliest/greasiest of hairs. I've been there. I used this on third day hair and was surprised by how un - greasy it made my hair look, obviously it didn't completely take away the greasiness but the majority of it was gone which is saying something for third day hair. It smells really nice too, its kind of like the scent of freshly washed hair that fades during the day but still smells good. And when you accidently get a whiff of that fresh hair and you don't want to publicly sniff your hair so you try and do a weird hair flick just to get that whiff again. I don't know where I'm going with this but hopefully someone understands me haha.        
 
○ DKNY Golden Delicious Intense: I didn't even buy this perfume but it became my summer signature scent purely because it isn't a strong perfume and smells quite summery!
 
○ Boots Skin Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets (£3.99): You may have already gathered that my nose can get quite oily, so these sheets are great to use during a summer day to blot away any excess oil.
 
○ Two Bracelets (Asos £5.00): I have been loving wearing these during the summer because I'm not big on accessories however the two bracelets finish an outfit off and they add a nice touch.
 
○ Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick (08) (£5.49): I already spoke about this shade in my Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Post.
 
○ Front and Back Earrings (River Island, £4.00): I just love these earrings and literally have not stopped earring them, get it, get it? haha, I just had too, shame on me! Anyway, I like that they look so unusual and different and they go well with any outfit.
 
Lastly, YOU. the readers of my blog have become my favourites (not just for summer, forever ✨) because even though I don't know who is reading Tips Capsule, I know that you are and it really does mean a lot because I launched the blog around a month ago and never expected anyone to read it, but I am very grateful and thankful to those  who have taken the time out to give my blog a read ♡
 
That wraps up this Summer Favourites post, it was a pretty long one but I hope you enjoyed it! See you on Thursday!
 
Tip ♡
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Rimmel lipsticks are so good, I have a few of them!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, and they last for a long time too!

      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig